Thursday, September 11, 2014

Your Local Weather...in 2050

This oughta really irritate some screwball, blabbermouth deniers. The World Meteorological Organization has begun releasing a series of videos in multiple languages simulating future weather reports from around the globe.



Fortunately, our little diaper-soiling denier troll friends on YouTube won't be sharting their unscientific blatherskite all over the comment wall, because the comments have been disabled for the playlist. Personally, I love when deniers are robbed of the chance to ruin a well-made video. Warms my heart to the core picturing all the infantile tantrums. Of course, my comment section is still there for any of them feeling exceptionally brave.

Hmmm...now, where did I leave my troll spray and troll swatter...?

No comments: