Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Celebrating My 100th Post with My 101st Post

On the advice of my psychic, acupuncturist, moxibustionist, life coach, feng shui harmonist, human quantum-body syncretist, chi divinator, de-qi meridian tonifier, rolfer, funeral clown, mime, interior decorator, mohel, plastic surgeon, oyster floater, teen exorcist, house sitter, extreme unicyclist, aroma therapist, numerologist, plant behaviorist, and my Bichon Frisé's psychologist (all one person, by the way), I remain ever vigilant and on the lookout for milestones and numbers that mean absolutely nothing. That's why I noticed today, a day late, that yesterday was my 100th post. Once I realized it, word spread quickly, however.







I like to think that one of the main points of this blog, to have some exquisitely satisfying fun at deniers' expense (because, I mean, if you can't exploit willful ignorance and unyielding dedication to abject stupidity, what can you exploit?), comes across loud and clear. But I have to admit things have been getting a tad serious around here at whac-a-troll lately, so allow me to celebrate my 100th post, or 101st post, or whatever the hell this is, by lightening the mood a bit with some good ole climate change comedy. Enjoy.

















Uh oh, snuck a couple sorta serious ones in there at the end, didn't I? By the way, funeral clown is a real occupation. Jussayin.

No comments: